26 April 2012

Miscellaneous Kind of Morning

Lynlee is talking up a storm this morning; it makes me so happy! I've been feeling pretty sick since last night (I think with the flu or something) and she is making taking care of her today incredibly easy. Since we're just hanging out today I've been looking through pictures and thought I'd just put a myriad of them up for your enjoyment. :)

On May 7 Chris and I will have been married for 2 years! Chris was
bummed our milk jug had the wrong date so he fixed it :)
She's starting to discover the kitties. She stares so intently whenever one of them lies down near her.
Getting ready to head out for our daily walk.




Love that red hair! I hope it stays this color.
She sure loves Jim!
This is from when we first got Zack - he was so small then!

Easter
This is her great great grandma :)
The angel Moroni on the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with the Moon behind.
Chris takes really nice pictures I think :)

She fell asleep with her tongue sticking out haha
Taken by Chris



1 comment: