22 July 2012

Lynlee's First Half-Birthday!

 Lynlee is already 6 months old! Our little girl is so wonderful - she just amazes us with something new everyday! Last time I blogged about our little family I mentioned a few new things she had been doing and then just two days after that she decided it was time to sit up all on her own. Such a big girl!
  The other day when we went to the grocery store I decided to have her try out "the big kid seat" of the grocery cart. She wasn't sure about it at first and actually seemed a bit bored, so I gave her a friend to keep her company.
She's becoming quite the little busy-body - wanting to explore EVERYTHING and stuff it all into her mouth. We have fun playing smell the spice rack and discovering nature. Lynlee loves to touch trees and Daddy recently introduced her to dirt.
We love taking walks! I usually last longer than she does though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment